We suggest that you visit the F.A.Q. (Frequently Asked Questions) section, in case you did not fully understand the information in the Context Help section or the relevant Video Tutorial.
To find the desired information in our large database of question and answer pairs please do the following:
- Go to the members login page.
- Log in using your username and password. (You have received your login information with the confirmation mail after you signed up for our services)
- Having successfully logged into the Control Panel, mouse over the Support link in the top left corner of the navigation menu. A drop-down menu will be displayed with the following options: F.A.Q. Video Tutorials, Open New Ticket, View Opened Tickets and View Closed Tickets. Click on the F.A.Q.
- A page with a search box and a list of topics is displayed.
You can now do one of the following:
- enter a keyword and press the Search Now button to search our database for a solution to your problem and see the result in section 2.
- click on the request help link. The Request Help link gives you the opportunity to open a Ticket through our support Ticketing System.
- Once the keyword was entered and the search was processed, you must click on the topic in the results list, which corresponds to your problem. The information will appear on the screen then.
- Click on the link that best describes your question to see the answer.
- If you did not find your question in the list or did not find the answer to the question helpful enough, please do one of the following:
- click on the request help link placed below each answer, or
- place your mouse over the Help Center in the navigation menu and in the drop-down menu click on the Video Tutorials link to get acquainted to the Control Panel navigation.