A DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF THE FUNCTIONS
Visiting the Context Help page is the first step you should take before contacting us through the Ticketing System, by phone or through the Live Chat. We have described in text fields in all the sections of the Control Panel the complete functionality of each section. We call this description Context Help.
To fully understand the logic behind this please do the following:
- Go to the members login page.
- Log in using your username and password. (You have received your login information with the confirmation mail after you signed up for our services)
- Each section of the Control Panel has a Help section. Click on the "Hosted Domains" link from the "Site Manager" section. There is a "Help" link in the right corner of the table with the hosted domains. When you click on it, a drop-down window will open with the relevant Context Help. Read carefully the instructions in the relevant Help section and everything will be much easier.
Depending on the Control Panel page, there may also be context help available. If you are on a specific Control Panel page and want to learn more about it, look for the following links in the right section:
- Video Tutorials- when clicked on, a new window opens with the video tutorial associated with this page
- Help - when clicked on, a hidden section displays tips for using this page. When this Help section is opened, the rest of the page below the section is pushed downwards. You can close the open Help section by clicking on the Help link once again.